Climate: Peril or Promise - The Choice is Ours
Director of C-Change at Harvard, former EPA Director
A panel of climate activists will offer responses based on their commitments to care for all creation. They include:
- Darlene Kascak, Schaghiticoke Tribal Nation, Coordinator, Institute for American Indian Studies
- Tim DeChristopher, Founder, the Climate Disobedience Center
- Marianne Comfort, Sisters of Mercy, Institute Justice Team
- Alex Duryea, Graduate Student, University of Rhode Island, Board Member, Nature's Trust, RI
- Chloe Moers, High School Student, Board Member, Nature's Trust, RI
- Kaley Sperling, Mercy High School, Middletown, CT
- Chloe Lerch, Mercy High School, Middletown, CT
This day-program, which will be held at Mercy by the Sea in Madison, CT, will include ritual, presentations, a panel discussion, Q&A and lunch. The event is being sponsored by Mercy Ecology in partnership with Mercy by the Sea.
Registration will open January 28, 2019. Symposium and lunch is $35; students $15. Call Guest Services at 203.245.0401 ext. 114 for accommodations.
Saturday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM|